RV • Tent • Camping • Group Rates & More ..
Lazy L & L Campground, New Braunfels, Texas
Lazy L&L Campground has 3/4 mile of beautiful shaded riverfront camping for tent camping and RV sites. For group camping, we have several options depending upon group size, as well a private area with river frontage . We have reasonable monthly rates for Winter Texans and specific premiere RV camping clubs, as well as being your host for your next RV Rally or group event. If you'd like to camp but don't have an RV/tent, we offer vacation rentals in the form of cabins or two 2-BR homes. Check out our site map! View the Lazy L and L Policy Contract.
* NO PETS allowed mid-May thru mid-Sep. Non-Aggressive Dogs are only allowed in RVs to monthly/
weekly/rally guests from mid-Sep thru mid-May; Absolutely No Dogs in Tents or in RVs paying a daily rate.
The Camp Store has all the supplies and refreshments you need to make your vacation complete – all within walking distance of your campsite. Visit the Camp Store for Camping and Fishing supplies, snacks, ice, beer, toiletries, charcoal, t-shirts, caps, river shoes, waterproof cameras, souveniers, & more.
Enjoy an exciting afternoon in the Texas Hill Country floating down the whitewater rapids of the beautiful Guadalupe River on top of a tube, raft or inflatable canoe. We offer 2-6 hour float trips – perfect for all ages and all levels of experience. The longest float includes a trip thru The Chute and all floats include our Devil's Playground Rapids. Due to changes in water level, trip times may vary so please don't hesitate to call us for more details. Even during low flow periods, our floats provide plenty of deep water without walking.
Rally/Group Rates are available – call 830-964-3455 for more information.
Experience some of the best fishing in Texas here on the Guadalupe River for Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Catfish, Striper and/or Bass.
Lazy L&L Campgrounds RV & Tent Facilities:
- 53 river front tent sites with water & electric (some can also accommodate small RV)
- 38 tent sites with water & elec and river access (river access is not riverfront)
- 33 RV sites with 30/50 amp electrical service & river frontage
- 3 Pavilions for small group tent camping with electric (water nearby) with river access
- 54 RV sites with 30/50 amp electrical service; full hook-ups with river access
- 35 RV sites with 30/50 amp electrical service with river access
- Pull Thru's can accommodate rigs up to 85 ft.
- Phone connections available
- All sites include a picnic table, fire ring & BBQ grill
- Horseshoe Pits
- Washer Pits
- Volleyball (Sand court)
- Dump Station
- Restroom facilities with Showers. Showers are token-operated; tokens must be purchased.
Please remember that there is private property all along the river – no trespassing.
Please help us keep the river clean – bags will be provided for empty cans. And remember – NO Styrofoam or glass on the river.