Lazy L and L Campground on the Guadalupe River, New Braunfels Texas
The “Can Ban” does not apply to Lazy L and L Campground. It only pertains to the Guadalupe River inside the city limits. Please help keep our rivers beautiful, so this does not happen to us.
Lazy L&L Campground & Camp Store has been family owned and operated for over 40 years.
"We are just minutes away from several golf courses and many well known attractions including Gruene Hall, Natural Bridge Caverns, Schlitterbahn, Texas Ski Ranch, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch and shopping at the San Marcos outlet malls."
Lazy L&L Campground is also your best choice for large groups such as church, school, rallys, reunions, weddings, scouts, business gatherings, etc. -- we offer three pavilion sites and two private areas which can be rented out for large groups. In addition to the facilities, we can also provide catering such as BBQ, fried catfish, fajitas or your own selection.
It doesn't matter if you're spending the day, several nights or stay during our Winter Texas season, Lazy L&L Campground provides the same friendly level of service to all of our customers.
- Tent Camping with Electric and Water
- Level RV Sites w/Hook-ups
- Trout Fishing
- Tubing & Rafting the Guadalupe River (Click here to view a Chart of River laws on the Guadalupe River. Please note we are NOT within the City of New Braunfels.)
- Camp Store
- Clean Restrooms
- Hot Showers ($)
- Air Station
- Bundled Firewood
- Grill OPEN in summer months on weekends
- Dance Pavilion (Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer.) Please visit our "Lazy L&L Dance Hall, Events & News" for schedule and venues.